21 Year Old British Male Looking For Work!

Sorry, I thought you wanted to work as a [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Guardaparque but I am not sure if national parks (state-owned) hire foreigners, and beside that I don't think you can simply fill in an application on a website to find a job in Argentina. Connections, asking and insisting is what could get you through. If you are waiting for jobs as guardiaparque to show up on Indeed or Monster in Argentina, you are too being too naive.[/background]

residency is attained before completion of the guardaparque tecnicatura (3 years of studying). I´ve posted my intentions for the future as a somewhat testimony to my longevity here. thank you for your help but I´m not surfing the web for a job role administered by the government. Ciao!

I'm surprised that you admin even allowed this to be published as it violates the site rules of posting private data. That's one thing, the other is that you [OP] just made this info public knowledge, spam from here on in would be the least of your problems. Any unscrupulous individual could use this data... you're 21 though, I guess this is how you learn.
Sorry to be such a stickler, but this is bad online security in the making.
so i shouldn´t have posted my address and a picture of how far I can open my mouth on craigslist?

Back