3 BR Palermo Soho house for temporary rental

mariposa

Registered
We are renting our Palermo Soho house (3 BR, 2 1/2 baths, 2 studies, patio, terrace , balcony, beautifully furnished, state of the art appliances, housekeeping) from ca. June 1 – Dec. 15. Available for the whole period of portions thereof. Leafy, low-density neighborhhod close to subte D and tons of buses. We would prefer to rent directly as opposed to renting through an agency. Anybody seriously interested please PM me, I have all the details and a ton of photos.

Dear Mariposa,

Would be interested in more information--please let me know how to further contact, if the ad is still open (I'm afraid I'm new to this forum, and don't know how to PM = private message? you...)

Many thanks

Hi Mariposa,

My husband and I will be staying in BA and were looking for a place to rent for 6 weeks starting the last weekend in May through July 14th. I'm also new to the message boards and don't know how to get in touch with you.

I can be reached at katie (at )slipondancers.com.

Thanks in advance!
Katie

I know someone who'll be in BA as well from June to Dec. What are the prices like?

Hi!! I am interested. I am from Mendoza ARgentina. I have been working here for a while but I have to move from my apartment soon. Please email me [email protected].

Back