33,6% of Argentines live below the poverty line

Off to a cracking start to the new year I see - putting Americans down as usual

I guess the propaganda has you there is nothing I can do about that. You are by no means what you think you are. When you understand that you might wake up. But I think not!

Not quite that cheap. Just looked up Four Seasons. Cheaptest room 412 euros for early Feb. Hilton much less.
Four Seasons will not drop prices, they rather have it vacant. Look for other fake 5/4 stars hotels, dirt cheap.

Alvear and Hilton are my two fav. hotels in BA especially Avear. Top notch service.

Alvear and Hilton are my two fav. hotels in BA especially Avear. Top notch service.
I was referring to the price of the cheapest room in Istanbul. Someone here said that due to the economic problems in Turkey five star hotels there are now dirt cheap.

And It’s obvious English isn’t your native language-
This is a international forum, and there is no such rule that only native speakers can particpate here. eg I am a very poor person from a extremely poor country ( Congo) where English is not spoken ; despite my pathetic English, I am allowed to participate.

The way you find non native English speakers funny ; do you realize that you may be sounding funny in some other languages, to non native English speakers?

Back