6-month house sit in spectacular Villa Crespo Home

mbearce

Registered
I have a beautiful 3-bedroom house in the Villa Crespo neighborhood, recently remodeled and fully furnished, complete with garage, gardens, terraces, parrilla, and even a place to grow your organic vegetables during the long BA spring/summer. I'm looking for somebody to house sit for 6-months from mid-October and too keep two large, friendly dogs company. The house comes with all services, monitored security, and a trusted housekeeper. Rent will be very reasonable. You should be a foreign professional who can demonstrate permanence in Buenos Aires and who has excellent local references. Please send me a private message for more information.

Hi there.
I am interested in the house.
Me I am 38 y.o, have my own business that I run from home http://www.121spanish.com
non smoker. Currently I am in Cordoba but will be returning to Buenos Aires very soon.
I have been in Argentina for over a year and planning on living here.
If you need references I can supply them from other places I have rented or personal friends. Originally I came from a farm in NZ so looking after a couple of dogs is not a problem
You can email me at [email protected] or facebook https://www.facebook.com/121Spanish
here's my cell # 351 627 3252
Gracias
Craig

hello, i am a 32 year old master student that will stay in BsAs till june 2013, i would be intrested in talking more abouttting. i great with animals and great handyman with references, look forward to hearing from you,

sincerely,

bryan atkins\[email protected]

Hello,
Im very interested in this unique opportunity. Im planning to stayin buenos aires for long term. I am from the states.please contact me via email if you want to know more.
Shes.good1@gmail:)

Hi,

I would be interested in discussing this with you, as well. I've been spending the Summers here for the past 5 seasons and am actively looking for a rental right now anyway. I'm 36yo and and a finance professional that is able to work from home.

Cheers,
Cory
sterling.cory (at) gmail.com

Back