79 Former Gvt. Members In Prison Before Paso, Only 7 left Today..?

Rich One

Registered
Of those 79 former govt. K imprisoned for acts of corruption before the PASO , only 7 still in the slammer . All the rest released under preemptive custody (house arrest).
The judges changed their minds so fast? What made them release the prisoners? Now? The possibility of a Fernandez new Govt.? And possibility of a transfer to a minor post Ushuaia ?

"...
Free all. In these two words much of the thinking of a large number of spectators of the judicial policy of these days is reduced, even more so when the release of Gerardo Ferreyra, Cristóbal López, Fabián de Sousa and Fernando Esteche was thrown in hours ago. It is not easy to analyze whether or not a prosecuted is detained during the trial or not. That remains for the layperson.

However, the Argentine Justice, and punctually the one that arises from Comodoro Py and the Court, has fallen into such a great discredit that it is not possible to enter into the legal or procedural arguments that explain a decision."

All of them were illegally arrested. Simple. If FF wins, there is not going to be more immunity for corrupt judges who jail people for political reasons.
They threatened to arrest me and fined me more than $ 100,000. They even want to charge me the fines that were annulled by the Appeals Chamber and they want to index what is prohibited. that is, I won the appeal of a fine of 10,000 pesos and they want to charge me 40,000.
This is how this dictatorship works.

Who is this corrupt judge giving you a tough time Bajo?

As far as he is under criminal prosecution for coercion, I can mention the sin but not the sinner.

So, Musical Chairs?

Now all the K's come out and the M's will go in?

The heavily compromised and politicised judiciary seems to go in the same direction as the political power concentration of whichever executive cabal is running things at the time.

It would be comical were it not for the dire consequences that a lack of separation of powers brings to this embattled nation.

So, Musical Chairs?

Now all the K's come out and the M's will go in?

The heavily compromised and politicised judiciary seems to go in the same direction as the political power concentration of whichever executive cabal is running things at the time.

It would be comical were it not for the dire consequences that a lack of separation of powers brings to this embattled nation.

exactly.

i will wait patiently for our resident K supporters to also claim M's are being jailed illegally (which i am sure will inevitably happen).

exactly.

i will wait patiently for our resident K supporters to also claim M's are being jailed illegally (which i am sure will inevitably happen).
There are tons of reasons for jailing MM legally. He is already planning to leave the country. This is a legal reason for jailing: to prevent him from escaping ;).

Back