8 British Soldiers smash argentine steak house in Canary Islands

And the soldiers will have to spend some months or even years in a nice Spanish prison. Everybody's a winner.

mendozanow said:
Not about the Falklands/Malvinas. There are good soldiers and bad soldiers in every part of the world. From MOMENTO 24 today:

-----------------------------------

Momento 24 contacted Valeria, the wife of one of the victims attacked at the restaurant in the Canary Islands and in her words; she thought “they were going to kill everybody.”
From the beginning she made clear that the man was not Argentine but German and that he wasn’t the restaurant’s owner, he was just another customer.
According to her testimony, “British soldiers attacked the Argentine bar by chance. They were around there because the restaurant is next to an ATM and they took money from it. ”
Valeria says the soldiers were angered because they were thrown out of a nightclub because of creating a disturbance. “It seems that they took out their anger and excess of testosterone in the first place they landed up in.”
Consequently, it was clear that the brawl was not about an alleged argument over the Falkland Islands between Argentina and British people.
She thinks about it and says: “Wars are not made by people. They are made by some mindless folks who decide for them and unfortunately they rule in the governments. British and Argentine people are brothers as well as all the nations in the world. Many use this slaughter (I can not call it in a different way), to create hatred between these two counties, and that’s not fair. ”
Valeria also tells us that what she lived seemed a nightmare and it went beyond fiction. “I really thought they were going to kill us. In fact, once they wrecked the place and wounded several people they went out with chairs and smashed the windows from the outside. So it is clear that they intended to hurt everybody “.
And she adds: “My husband is in a serious condition; his name is Thomas and he appears with his face disfigured. He has neck injuries as they jumped on his back to break his spine”.

Brilliant ROFL. Reporting at it´s very best...

ElQueso said:
Beware of what, exactly?

I couldn't agree with Moonwitch more...

Moonwitch said:
Exactly. They need to stop including it on maps and calling it the Malvinas. They also need to stop the bullshit they are doing on Antarctica.

Where are you from Queso?
How can you say that we support the fact that we should forget about what naturally belongs to us?? And he also stated that a huge part of our Antarctica belongs to them. How is that possible?? It´s like claiming that part of the North Pole belongs to us. England invaded our islands in 1833 expeling its population composed of criollos which were people born in our territory (by that time the name of Argentina was Provincias Unidas del Rio de la Plata).

And he said "plunder" and that´s exactly what England has been doing in all her history all around the world... Australia, New Zealand, India, China, the US, Canada, the Caribean, Africa... etc.

HowardinBA said:
argentina could not and do not have the resources to maintain the Falklands...end of...

So what?

Let´s say you can't satisfy your wife. Does that mean that someone else could come and take her away from you...?

excuse me Argieboy,but I,m ENGLISH...sorry to disappoint you....but I do take your point....

Moonbitch and Elqueso (que te te tapo la irrigación cerebral)
Why give up on something that always belonged, belongs, and will belong to us?
Ok, let´s take a inmigrant neighborhood in london, take it with people of whatever nationality you want, and give them the right to self determination about if they want to be english or jamaicans or whatever nationality of the people that neighborhood is full of.

Moonwitch said:
Oh dear and it was on Lanz as well. No doubt it was the Welsh stirring up trouble. On a serious note I really hope the situation between the UK and Argentina doesn´t blow up and they start making like harder for expats here.

I don´t understand why Argentina can´t just let go of the islands. They just want to plunder the natural resources. Admittedly so does the UK, but at least the people on the islands are of a British descent. The day the UK gives them to the Argentina, is the day the UK will die.

Because the islands were Argentinian, then the British took over thru their naval might and killed most of the few inhabitants at that time; the British plundered the islands 200 years ago because at that time they were of critical importance due to it's location near the Magelan passage and the US did nothing even with the Monroe doctrine, but I know that it does not matter to the British people they do not even admit that the British invaded Argentina 2 times prior to the Malvinas attack, when Argentina was a a new nation and the capital was at a great distance and were unable to fight & defend their people. You need to read history before you talk and make assumptions, but us, US citizens are not into history any way and the British will justify the attack in the Canaries.

Vikingo said:
Where are you from Queso?
How can you say that we support the fact that we should forget about what naturally belongs to us?? And he also stated that a huge part of our Antarctica belongs to them. How is that possible?? It´s like claiming that part of the North Pole belongs to us. England invaded our islands in 1833 expeling its population composed of criollos which were people born in our territory (by that time the name of Argentina was Provincias Unidas del Rio de la Plata).

And he said "plunder" and that´s exactly what England has been doing in all her history all around the world... Australia, New Zealand, India, China, the US, Canada, the Caribean, Africa... etc.

It makes no difference whether the UK or Argentina plunder and the islands, it won´t benefit the people of Argentina or the UK. I´m not going to add anymore because this debate is heading into a deadlock.

InjuredBadly said:
Because the islands were Argentinian, then the British took over thru their naval might and killed most of the few inhabitants at that time; the British plundered the islands 200 years ago because at that time they were of critical importance due to it's location near the Magelan passage and the US did nothing even with the Monroe doctrine, but I know that it does not matter to the British people they do not even admit that the British invaded Argentina 2 times prior to the Malvinas attack, when Argentina was a a new nation and the capital was at a great distance and were unable to fight & defend their people. You need to read history before you talk and make assumptions, but us, US citizens are not into history any way and the British will justify the attack in the Canaries.

Well who really knows about history? The Falklands were under British/ French control before the creation of Argentina.

cosaco said:
Moonbitch and Elqueso (que te te tapo la irrigación cerebral)
Why give up on something that always belonged, belongs, and will belong to us?
Ok, let´s take a inmigrant neighborhood in london, take it with people of whatever nationality you want, and give them the right to self determination about if they want to be english or jamaicans or whatever nationality of the people that neighborhood is full of.

Moonbitch hahaha I like it.

Your example is different, the whole island is full of people of British descent. But I´m just agreeing to disagree.

Back