A Challenge for you

You can get a round trip ticket from EZE to LHR for u$d 1025, just in case you want to come back. For u$d 80 usd, you know, and you don't have to ride a bus.

omnilineas.com lists a bus to Lima for $560 but I don't know if it stops at the airport.

You can go to ezeiza right before a plane takes off and ask if there is an empty sit, there is little chance you get that places for a lower price.
Once I travelled from San Salvador de Jujuy to BA by doing that, there are so many ppl who miss their flights or cancel at the last moment. But you need to be lucky or be able to go into the airport severaly times in diferent days.

Neil Logan said:
My best yet is bus to lima airport 610pesos
then Lima to london 612 Euros
have i won the prize
can anyone beat that ???

That looks to be US$167 + US$777 = US$944

For us$30 more you can go BA- DF - London Gatwick. Price is $795US + tax = $977

Anyone seen Eze-Mia-Lon-Mia-Eze for less than $1598 American Airlines?

RWS said:
If only we could get the American immigration service to fund Neil Logan's teaching the meaning of honesty to the fifteen (or is it thirty?) million illegal immigrants in the United States.

What ever happened to "Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free..."

Anyone found anything cheaper? Looking for cheap flights in July to London or somewhere in Europe. You would have thought that with the world crisis flights would be getting cheaper but it seems they're getting more expensive. I wonder if they'll get cheaper in a few months time?

Right now they only seem cheaper to the US -- I guess they're still hoping that there will be a lot of travel to Europe for the summer season?? I'm sure by June things will have to start coming down.

For those going west coast the boyfriend said he checked on American and found (a hell of a headache flight but...) BA - Vancouver (via NYC then LAX) the last week in June for $549. I haven't checked it out yet so can't say if that's total or plus another $600-$800 tax!

Mexicana usually has the best prices on their own website -- ie while other airlines will be charging us$1500 BA - Van, they usually come in around us$1000.

Try a fare alert on Kayak.com

I've been seeing flights from BA to LA and back for around $750.

Peace~

Back