A Cheaper Way To Get To Ezeiza From Palermo?

oamter

Registered
I flying home on Friday (14th of Dec at 9 PM) out of Ezeiza and am desperate for an inexpensive way to get there. I already know Manuel Tienda Leon but because of time constraints I have to leave directly from Palermo and am worried I would risk my flight by taking the shuttle.

Does anyone know of any shuttles, rideshares, or just inexpensive (relatively speaking, of course) ways to get to Ezeiza from Palermo? I do not want a taxi if possible. I would love to keep it under 100 pesos or at least cheaper than the 160-200 they are charging for taxis (or is it even more?).

I would also love to share a taxi with anyone who wanted to split the fare.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Olivia

check these out...

http://www.argentina...zeiza-and-back/

the mini bus option is fairly easy if you can get to the pick-up spot. it's direct from av belgrano y defensa to the airport and leaves every half hour. we've never had a problem with the service.

why not just leave earlier if you're concerned about missing the flight?

I have work and any more days off then what I am allotted means I have 0 days of actual vacation and docked pay. I'd like to stay for the full work day if possible.

Olivia, if you are going without a lot of heavy luggage and can get to Rividavia you can take the # 8 bus.(From your foto even if you had Very heavy luggage I am sure one of the flurtacious Argentine Provencials would fight amongst each other to help you with your luggage!) From El Congresso it takes an hour and a half. The fare is 2.50....actually a nice ride as you see things other than Pallermo (ie Real Argentina!) It is totally safe, but i would sugguest that you tone down the elegant dressing, fancy jewelery, attitude. Not that it would get you robbed, but rather you might strike up a conversation with a local (and a seat if the bus is crowded). The route is strange, and at first you may think the driver has no idea where he is going. It has never let me down! The bus you needis the # 8 marked aeroporte. It will take you right into the airport. Getting from Palermo to Congreso is not hard. If you take the 151 bus it takes you 1 block from the bus stop...the subte stop(1/2 block away is Line H stop Congreso all in all the fare is 5 pesos!..Tke some snacks with you as a way to say thank you to those that help you with your luggage and offer you their seat. By rhe way, the bus stop I wait at is just a few meters east of the Hotel Dos Congressos on Rividavia and Callo. Have a good trip!

I have work and any more days off then what I am allotted means I have 0 days of actual vacation and docked pay. I'd like to stay for the full work day if possible.
Tell your employer to let you go earlier. I have never knew of a boss in Argentina having problems for this, specially in your particular situation.

What is the cheapest way to go from Palermo Chico to Ezeiza & back with just one hand trolley. ( No changing of bus)

I seem to blow a lot of money on taxis going to Ezeiza.

When does your full work day end? On a friday, near Xmas, out of Ezeiza, I would be there EARLY. It can be a total mess. I would not rely on the bus (#8) unless you're willing to leave very early. Multiple buses, cross town traffic, unless you have a good window of time you are just going to get yourself extremely stressed. Take a mini bus, Manuel Tienda Leon from Aeroparque, or just suck it up and cab it there and take a cheaper transport back into the city on your return when you're not under a time crunch.

Ceviche, your easiest/cheapest/shortest/safest way would probably be taking the 130 to Retiro - down Libertador - and from there use Manuel Tienda Leon. That's what I would do.

Plan B: Use the 152 (all the way from Puente Pacífico @ Av. Sta Fé, pretty much straight to Retiro. Then MTL.

that mini bus service, last time i used it, was only 22 pesos per person and also per bag. under 44 pesos for you and your bag isn't bad at all. straight shot from belgrano/defensa. take a cab and then hop on this private bus?

Ceviche, your easiest/cheapest/shortest/safest way would probably be taking the 130 to Retiro - down Libertador - and from there use Manuel Tienda Leon. That's what I would do.

Plan B: Use the 152 (all the way from Puente Pacífico @ Av. Sta Fé, pretty much straight to Retiro. Then MTL.

Traffic will be horrible on a Friday though, the bus will take forever. I would take the train from Palermo to Retiro and then get MTL

Back