A disturbing trend?

PatriotsFan

Registered
It appears to me that there are many more people driving through Red Lights.
This has been more apparent to me in the past 3-4 months.
Is anyone else seeing this? I having been living in Recoleta, Palermo and around Corrientes and Callao.

Bus and taxi drivers have always anticipated green lights, quite often, I've seen, by more than 10 seconds or so. The plague of motorcyclists acts as if traffic lights don't exist. I haven't really noticed worse behaviour from normal drivers, though, though it's certainly bad enough. There was a recent study that confirmed the opinion I'd already formed of Argentina's drivers: they're the worst on the continent after Peru.

It appears to me that there are many more people driving through Red Lights.
This has been more apparent to me in the past 3-4 months.
Is anyone else seeing this? I having been living in Recoleta, Palermo and around Corrientes and Callao.
Patriots Fan intrigued with your choice of AVATAR . Please comment..?

Patriots Fan intrigued with your choice of AVATAR . Please comment..?
It is a Banksy work. I was at a Columbian Food Market ... that was an old milk factory? ... and on the outside walls there are areas for murals. I guess that they change them for displaying other artists as well.
I liked it and voila'.
Thanks

It is a Banksy work. I was at a Columbian Food Market ... that was an old milk factory? ... and on the outside walls there are areas for murals. I guess that they change them for displaying other artists as well.
I liked it and voila'.
Thanks
A young girl doing something on a soldier's back..?

for a detailed analysis

@PatriotsFan just FYI, I use Malwarebytes Premium for live website threat detection, and your link to "Ivory Research" is generating a trojan alert for some reason. I also tried going to their home page via a Google search, and Malwarebytes is blocking their entire site. Could be a false alert (website misconfiguration or something), but in the off chance it's not I thought I'd give you and everyone else a heads-up.

Screenshot 2024-03-05 204051.png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 204612.png

Thank you, I am certainly not trying to direct anyone to a site that would potentially infect their or my computer.
This was just a random search for more details about the art.
@PatriotsFan just FYI, I use Malwarebytes Premium for live website threat detection, and your link to "Ivory Research" is generating a trojan alert for some reason. I also tried going to their home page via a Google search, and Malwarebytes is blocking their entire site. Could be a false alert (website misconfiguration or something), but in the off chance it's not I thought I'd give you and everyone else a heads-up.

View attachment 9537
View attachment 9538

Back