A Good Product For Hair Loss?

You can use all the products you wish to do so -- the manufacturers will all love how you fell for their advertisements however in the end you cannot really do anything except suck it up.... Hair transplants do work.. I did it by the person who really started it all a great doctor Norman Orentreich -- he did Pavoratti and he did me. This was in the year 1984. It was a successful technique. I looked better. I was in business so not looking like I was ready to croak looked good to my clients and prospective ones too. Those hairs are still in place. I am thinning but not the transplanted hair. At my current age, the amount of hair I now have matters little to me. It has been a lot of years since 1984.
Don't waste your money foolishly.

Take one to two Braggzyme (enteric coated enzymes) (Bragg.com) every other day depending on body weight on an empty stomach. Also buy an alkaine water filter, mercury free fish oil (one to two daily with food), Take two colostrum caps daily on an empty stomach. Saw palmetto caps (herb).

Why not just go to a dermatologist so they can test your hair and find the reason it's falling out? If it's genetic, hormonal, stress related, etc. Otherwise you're just taking vitamins and medicines that might not be treating the problem that only a doctor can detect.

Many thanks to all for the answers :)
I have been reading a lot of the links you posted
I too think im gonna ask an appointment with the dermatologyst on monday.

Sorry forgot to add the "where to find" link http://www.aloepuro....ntosdeventa.php

And i might purchase this, they sell it 2 blocks from home according to this, and too much aloe vera cant hurt, right?
just to try it

Why not just go to a dermatologist so they can test your hair and find the reason it's falling out? If it's genetic, hormonal, stress related, etc. Otherwise you're just taking vitamins and medicines that might not be treating the problem that only a doctor can detect.

Doing exactly that next month as ive been listening to friends and family telling me its stress hormones seasonal iron and vit b deficiency and only now after 15 months of self prescribing vitamins yeast egg overdosing etc have i seen a sympathetic dr who did a blood sample and organized a dermatologist appt. Im in spain and only started losing hair here 2 months after leaving bsas. I entend my sympathies to anyone suffering hair loss as its hard not to get upset about it especially on hair washing days. My new hair is sprouting as fast as im shedding but i sure as hell want to get to the bottom of this as its clearly not normal . Ive wasted too much time and money on snake oil products like Nioxin, kerastase ampoules etc which made zero difference.

I found a marked difference in my hair after giving up bread and pasta refined or wholewheat.I have fine thin hair and while it will never be a mane it now feels heavier and I am losing very little.

The main culprit for hair loss in BA is air polution. Think bus fumes and such. I suppose you could wear a hat and use Rogaine or similar. But the polution is bad news for the hair folicles.

I searched the forum but didnt see any topic about this. I have been losing my hair like crazy in the last couple of years. It doesnt get better but worse. I have a lot of hair, long, nice looking, wavy dark brown hair, but im afraid it wont be as nice if it keeps falling....maybe ill turn bald :(

Do you know any product that one can purchase in Buenos Aires that actually helps with this?
I ve used the Hortiga shampoo and conditioner and nothing
I stopped using Pantene like 2 years ago cause it was greasy, and started using Head and shoulders and Elvive for hair loss, but my hair keeps falling.

Does anyone know any good product that can help with this?

Many thanks :)

I have found that the amount of sulfates in the shampoo here have really affected my scalp and hair as well as my husbands. After a trip to the dermatologist, she wrote a prescription for cetaphyl shampoo. My scalp is more comfortable (after using it for a few weeks) and I use regular Sedal conditioner. Perhaps ask you doctor to write a prescription for it for you?
Suerte!!

Back