A Modest Public Safety Proposal

Wonder if it applies to Law Enforcement. Or do they have to get equally bad coffee at the Doughnut shop.........

I would think the state statutes pertaining to concealed carry laws would apply before a company's CEO requests.

Of course , it is everyones individual choice to patronize a store whose product is over priced , of poor quality , and is not a particularly responsible company.

Probably see more firearms at the Sack O Suds on highway 98 in East Texas.

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would want to take an openly carried firearm into a coffee shop or fast food outlet.
Perhaps it's because I'm British and don't understand the American culture.

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would want to take an openly carried firearm into a coffee shop or fast food outlet.

I'm from the US, and I find the the easily availability of firearms preposterous.

You never know when someone will be eating with their mouth open and you have to teach them some table manners.
OK that was over the top......
It is usually White Trash “Red-Necks” Xians marking territory....
Making the area un-welcome to Blacks, Mexicans (Latinos), liberals and other people they don’t like.

Back