A Sea Lion Made me Go to Germany:My Trip Outta BsAs!

cameras,my Ipod dock,PS3 games,BluRay discs,computer speakers.PS3 controller

No suitacse with that inside woudl ever make it through Heathrow, Ezeiza or other..

Sorry though for the nightmare trip..makes for great reading so milk at every opportunty

fifs2 said:
cameras,my Ipod dock,PS3 games,BluRay discs,computer speakers.PS3 controller

No suitacse with that inside woudl ever make it through Heathrow, Ezeiza or other..

Sorry though for the nightmare trip..makes for great reading so milk at every opportunty

The bag that contained the actual PS3 machine arrived intact...
the personal items of my late dog(not ChooChoo) have zero value to anyone but me,and thats what im so upset about losing...the rest can be replaced.

I'm sure this is of little consolation, but my step-son flew from EZE to Sydney - checked in his bag at EZE - flew direct on Qantas to Sydney - never saw his bag again. In it he was carrying a ton of family photos taken over the ages to share with us. It was very disappointing, Qantas couldn't give a fig, and all those photos "lost".

I could be wrong, but I don't think his bag left EZE.

Hope yours turn up. Great story, BTW (except that your bags went missing).

They found my suitcases!!!

After 8 days my luggage appeared in Kuala Lumpur after taking a detour to Dakar.Got them back tonight,and it looks like the only thing missing is a camera,so all in all it couldve been much worse!

Back