A You A Tango Enthusiast/dancer/teacher In Ba? Help Wanted!

Ashleigh

Registered
Hello expats!

My name is Ashleigh and I've been living in Buenos Aires for 5 months now. I'm currently collecting information for my masters thesis on the culture of tango in Buenos Aires and specifically need to conduct short interviews with expats who perhaps relocated here because of tango/decided to stay because of tango or play some role on the tango scene of the city, whether it be teaching/dancing etc...

If you can help the interview should take no more than 15-20 mins and can of course can be conducted over a coffee/beer/Malbec on me! I'm also not adverse to giving out a small cash 'thank you' for your time.

If is is something you could help me out with please email me at [email protected] to arrange!

Many thanks in advance,

Ashleigh

Hi Ashleigh,
I would be glad to meet up with you to chat about this topic, but I'm currently out of the city on vacation, only returning on July 18th.
If you're still willing to meet in a month, let me know!

Hi Ashleigh,

I'd be interested in speaking with you too! Am also on vacation (Brasil) right now but hope to return to BsAs this Friday. Would be available this weekend or early next week, so let me know!

Ashleigh, we're taking tango lessons from Christian at Tango Piola (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g312741-d2353477-Reviews-Tango_Piola-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html). If you would like, I can ask him to assist you.

hello Ashleigh!

I just relocated from LA, California but I born here. I backed to BA after 15 years just to learn Tango.
I am studying in CETBA, the career , is Tango instructor, 3 years.
Whatever you need just drop me a line, I can introduce also with a french people, they also are here just for Tango.
you can reach at [email protected],
Have a great day!!
Grace

Back