Ades Soy Milk!?!?

mudhutkenya

Registered
Has anyone else found that Ades natural soy milk has disappeared from the shelves in the past couple of weeks? My son is allergic to milk and we usually go through a few boxes of that stuff a week. If anyone happens to see it on a shelf please let me know - I have already been to at least 7 stores (including Chinatown) searching.

I had heard that stores don't stock the shelves as much over January vacations, so hopefully this will pass when the rest of the world gets back to BsAs.

I haven't seen in a single store in months (save for the Disco on Montevideo and Santa Fe once, back in October.) They didn't even have it in Starbucks a few weeks ago.

You should still be able to find the non-GMO soymilk from Hong Kong in the Asian store on Mendoza around Arribenos.

We bought plain Ades a couple of weeks ago at Carrefour on Elcano. I'm not sure if they still have any.
I also noticed that another brand of soy milk has come out in health food stores (it might be a vegetalex brand)...can be found in the chilled area in a plastic, orange-juice type bottle with a handle. Its a bit more expensive than ades
If not, you should find soy milk in China town. There is a little store that sells tofu products opposite casa china. They make it themselves and sell it in old soda bottles. Some of the supermarkets also stock home-made soy milk.

Try "La casa de Oshawa", where soy and rice milk is made in a daily basis. The store is located at Ciudad de la Paz 421, Capital Federal.

Lotus, a Korean vegetarian restaurant on Cordoba and Montevideo has a health food store below and they sell various brands of soy milk and other products.

Hey,
I don't know if you're aware but Ades is not really soy milk. It has some soy and tons of sugar and juice. They were allowed to sell it as soy milk, but the last maybe 5 years they had to label "jugo ades".
Most dentists forbid it has so much sugar is like having soda!

bebero said:
Hey,
I don't know if you're aware but Ades is not really soy milk. It has some soy and tons of sugar and juice. They were allowed to sell it as soy milk, but the last maybe 5 years they had to label "jugo ades".
Most dentists forbid it has so much sugar is like having soda!

Ades is junk food and nothing else !

Ades is good for a little liquid when making a smoothie with frozen fruit, but other than that...

Ades will kill you.

Back