Airliner Shot Down?

Whether what Rush says is true or not, the establishment would certainly welcome any kind of distraction to draw attention away from their traitorous and deliberate decision to leave the southern border of the US wide open.

The Fat Boy and "true" do not belong in the same sentence.

The border with Mexico is not a line. It is a permeable zone, and always will be. Unfortunately, demagogues like Limburger and his ilk do not want to find a solution.

He's not a wingnut at all, quite the contrary. He's one of the only voices of truth out there in the information war; a fresh alternative to the government backed & sponsored mainstream media that does nothing except spout lies & propaganda.

USA good, Russia bad.

It doesn't get much more lunatic than Jones.

It doesn't get much more lunatic than Jones.

I agree that his delivery is a bit over the top. I'd like for you to give me an example however of any misinformation he has/is publishing because from what I've seen over the course of the past 5 years plus, most of what he speaks about has/is coming true.

Secretary of State Kerry's description of the handling of this disaster as GROTESQUE is the most fitting.
Putin's stance could also be described as such.

I agree that his delivery is a bit over the top. I'd like for you to give me an example however of any misinformation he has/is publishing because from what I've seen over the course of the past 5 years plus, most of what he speaks about has/is coming true.

Alex Jones has a great act and is making a killing doing it. Unlike David Icke, who i think actually has a mental problem and should get help, Alex Jones is in it for the money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB7ZaK7Oa88

https://twitter.com/afneil/status/343679196532465666
And the moment Alex Jones knew he was no longer on air he stopped. All an act.

An error occurred, please try again later.
The story of my life....

I think i go back to read about the vulpures founds and other fairy tales.

It is at least strange and curious that they were shot down by the russians. They were winning, the russian diplomats won the Crimea issue and they were winning in Ukraine. :(

As I said before, I always distrust of western information in general, basically because is heavily manipulated by the US and Europe (almost the same, same interests, etc). Lots of analysts I heard or read talked of this shooting down by pro-russian forces being totally irrational and not fitting with the situation at all. As I said, russian diplomats were winning, and this strike, if it was by their fanatics, does not put them in a nice position. So basically, does not make sense at all being by Russia.
Im not saying it was a manouvre from the US (like they did in Iran, they just shot down a passangers fight), just that you always have to avoid being gullible and accept that the western media is also biased and interested.

And no, I m not sure to believe it, but is good to have someone who says this.

As I said before, I always distrust of western information in general, basically because is heavily manipulated by the US and Europe (almost the same, same interests, etc). Lots of analysts I heard or read talked of this shooting down by pro-russian forces being totally irrational and not fitting with the situation at all. As I said, russian diplomats were winning, and this strike, if it was by their fanatics, does not put them in a nice position. So basically, does not make sense at all being by Russia.
Im not saying it was a manouvre from the US (like they did in Iran, they just shot down a passangers fight), just that you always have to avoid being gullible and accept that the western media is also biased and interested.

And no, I m not sure to believe it, but is good to have someone who says this.

What a load of shite.

Back