Airport Transfer and …..

This must be new, I've paid with a foreign CC before (pre-pandemic). Of course they have special offers for cash, but their website does say"Viaja seguro, abonando con todos los medios de pago".

The payment methods vary from time to time , when they have system. todos los medios may mean mean, cash, naranja , mercado pago, debit card , etc.

For those traveling on a tight budget, Colectivo #8 will get you to BsAs for under a dollar. It might take a few hours, and doesn’t go to Palermo. Have a security guard direct you to the bus stop and offer someone in line waiting or a passenger on the bus a dollar to use their card.

This must be new, I've paid with a foreign CC before (pre-pandemic). Of course they have special offers for cash, but their website does say"Viaja seguro, abonando con todos los medios de pago".

I also paid with US credit card a month ago.

I have a taxi driver I've used for years. Nice guy, always shows up 10 minutes early. Chats if you want, but keeps quiet if you don't. He's charging $2.500 between Recoleta and Ezeiza now (he pays peaje). If you want his number, PM me.

I always go to any of the counters with official private transfers inside the airport, right after passing customs. I ask for rates and waiting times and choose what I like. They are all very good in general and very professional. I pay the arranged fee at the counter before the driver comes to meet me right there (inside). He helps me with the luggage and then he takes me to the parking where the car is waiting.

Back