Alberto Fernandez positive for COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd assume that AF meets and mixes with many more people than the average person. That he was one of the 9%, yes it seems like a bit of bad luck, but isn't all that surprising.

Obviously since he's a high profile figure people will use this anecdote as more than just an anecdote. If he's hospitalized than it will add fuel to the fire for all the vaccine skeptics.

I wish him a fast recovery.

Does Fernandez have to go to a quarantine hotel in Constitution?

It was all peer reviewed. The vaccine is indeed, solid. Even the EU is interested in it to help alleviate their own vaccine fiasco.

I posted several links to videos by Dr. John Campbell over a year ago and he is still my daily source for information about covid-19.

He posted this video on February 5th about the Sputnik V version of the vaccine:

In the video he reports that, in an early trial, only 16 individuals out of 40,000 who received the vaccine actually got covid.

PS: I need to watch/listen to the video again to see if everyone in the trial received two doses.

Last edited:
Alberto must not have been practicing social distancing and mask usage... What a terrible example he sets. Anyway anyone with a brain who can read knows vaccines do not stop all infections and thus transmission - they are there to reduce the worst side effects and prevent hospitalisation. This is why its pointless IMO for a person who is healthy to get the vaccine if its clear they have a 99.9% of being completely fine. I'll take not being able to smell for a week over possible adverse reactions WITH NO RECOURSE if I happen to get one of the adverse reactions. I'll put money on my body doing the job - this is not Polio FFS. Every single person I know in my age group who has had covid has been perfectly fine after a week - symptoms ranged from headache/fever etc to no smell and thats it. The only people who have had issues have been elderly and those who have an underlying issue like obesity/diabetes etc. When you add in variants etc you end up going around in circles in a constant stream of vaccine injections every year - no thanks.

Alberto must not have been practicing social distancing and mask usage...
Here is just one example. Appointing Carla Vizzotti as a health minister. She was tested positive for covid a week later. No masks, hugging, etc.
Anyway anyone with a brain who can read knows vaccines do not stop all infections and thus transmission - they are there to reduce the worst side effects and prevent hospitalisation.
You are wrong here. I would suggest you to read wikipedia or may be some introductory biology book on how vaccines work. I guess the newspapers describe it in a way that confuses people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back