All feminists are under attack

He wants to close INADI as well. He wants everything that helps protect people's dignity to be closed and shut down.
I suggest you read the fugitive running slave of the State of NY of 1850 and you will realize that the feminist legislation is an abomination because they only need the statement of a woman twice to be convicted (denunciation + confirmation before the Court) with no evidence at all.

I like the president more and more every day. You can know a man by his enemies, and the people most responsible for the decline of Western civilization in general haven't stopped squealing since he took office.

I suggest you read the fugitive running slave of the State of NY of 1850 and you will realize that the feminist legislation is an abomination because they only need the statement of a woman twice to be convicted (denunciation + confirmation before the Court) with no evidence at all.
And that legislation never gets abused during a divorce proceeding, right?

And that legislation never gets abused during a divorce proceeding, right?
I was accused of stabbing by a woman who was not even scratched, and yet they took me to trial and the prosecutor tried to extort me into accepting a low sentence but a conviction. All the witnesses (police, doctors, experts) declared that she did not have a scratch and they did not convict me because the false victim regretted it when I let her know that the false complaint has 10 years in prison. So yes, this legislation is an abomination.

this might be the most rational thing i've seen you post on this forum

Maybe someone should implement trial by jury …
Never found it very profesional, even a bit barbaric. Putting random people to decide someone's faith. True I only saw it in movies, but can't see much pros in such system.

Never found it very profesional, even a bit barbaric. Putting random people to decide someone's faith. True I only saw it in movies, but can't see much pros in such system.
Having your fate decided by people too stupid to figure a way out of jury duty, no less.

Back