American Family With Young Kids Looking For Nanny

MorganF

Registered
Hi everyone!

We're a young couple with three children, ages 6, 4, and a 3 months. We're half Argentine and half American. We're a nerdy family, the sort that spends far too much time sitting around doing puzzles and playing board games together.

We're looking for a nanny that is a native English speaker who can help us with our kids, in Nuñez.

The time requirements are flexible, but what isn't flexible is that we're a good match for each other. Let's have a coffee to talk about your experience and what you're looking for, and so you can learn what we're looking for too, to see if we might be a good match.

Thank you!!

Hi!

I would love to talk to you about being a nanny for your kids! I am arriving in Buenos Aires on January 29th. Let me know if we can find a time to meet and talk more!

All the best

Hello Morgan!

I am interested in the nanny position you describe, and I have a lot of experience with children your kids' ages. By training, I am a Speech-Language Pathologist in the US, and I have nannied and babysat for various families over the years. I speak Spanish, and I am a native English speaker.

Please let me know if you are still seeking a nanny and if you would like to chat further!

Warmly,
Allie

By training, I am a Speech-Language Pathologist in the US,

Allie, how can I contact you? The PM function of this website is not working for me. Can you contact me on IG? my handle is sera[nospace]fotsi (just remove the text within brackets and the brackets)

I am not looking for a nanny, I am looking for a speech therapist. And I can't read nor send PMs...

I contacted you both to see about logistics and your needs :) Would love to make everyone happy!

Hi!

I would love to talk to you about being a nanny for your kids! I am arriving in Buenos Aires on January 29th. Let me know if we can find a time to meet and talk more!

All the best
Still looking for a part time nanny position?

We are looking for a nanny / babysitter for the next six weeks or so (before we go to Europe for a few months). Doesnt need to be bilingual. Workload to be discussed (between 30-80%). Please PM me if interested.

Back