"Anticapitalist encampment"

Redpossum

Registered
Planned for the 18, 19, and 20th of this month
"Campamento anticapitalista"

Maybe I'm just getting old but this seems so very, very cringe.
They're probably going to do it here downtown, and I'll have to listen to all the screaming and chanting and "petardos" and those huge damn drums...

That's always a possibility, but it does say "third" on the poster, so apparently they've done it twice before.

The plan, as far as I understand it, is to do away with individual business owners and only have worker-owned companies. That way evil capitalists can't exploit workers by keeping most of the profits from a business and only paying workers what he has to to keep them working for him.

As an evil capitalist business owner I'd be happy if workers were willing to share the investment risks and endure long hours without pay -- or even promise of pay -- during the startup phase but I haven't found any that are yet. Unless you're willing to pay them for every hour they put in and they don't have to put up any capital they're more than willing to share ownership and profits of the company equally with you.

That's always a possibility, but it does say "third" on the poster, so apparently they've done it twice before.
i don't recall hearing about this before...but maybe i just don't remember. or it was too small to register any real disruption.

Are these guys not running an “Anti-Capitalist Camp” with DJs/ Party, Pool etc in Lujan or somewhere like this….with entradas going for a socially inclusive $15.000?

ah hell, i didnt realize from the video that this was an "influencer retreat". i thought it was a piquete on 9 de julio or something. what a joke.

ah hell, i didnt realize from the video that this was an "influencer retreat". i thought it was a piquete on 9 de julio or something. what a joke.
I too thought it was some great manifestation. Thank god it's not.
But that doesn't make it any less cringe. Pay us 15K to learn how to do away with capitalism. Because that's not capitalistic at all.
How does anyone grow up that...whatever it is. This is what happens when parents never smack their children.

Back