Any groups over 40?

Hello!
actually I'm over 50! I would love to meet new people here in BA and join interesting activities going on while I am here. I just joined this group so I am not sure how this works, but I would appreciate being contacted or join a mail list for activities in BA.
Thanks and I hope to meet you soon! :)

Hi,

I am returing to BsAs next week and would like to join the group.

Let me know when you guys are meeting.

Thanks,
Bill

Hi--

You sound like me! I am 60, female. Born in BA, Lived mostly US, fluent Spanish, Argentine parents.--bi cultural,bilingual-
I will be there Oct. 10 for couple weeks.
How can we connect? I think of moving there...would love to talk to you!!
Anita 2010

SaraSara said:
I qualify as "older" all right, being sixtyish. Was born in BA, lived most of my life in the US, did the two continent shuffle for thirteen years, and have now resettled in BA. It would be fun to get together and compare experiences.

Hi...hope this gets to SaraSara....I am 60, wanting to retire in BA. Was born in BA, Argentine parents, lived mostly US- fluent in Spanish-
I will b there Oct 10 for couple of weeks, how can we meet?
Thank you!! Would love to hear from you how you are acclimating, etc!!!

argsteve said:
Hey there are a bunch of us old folks hahaha.... we just dont go out till 6am to the nightclubs!!! set up a happy hour or a meet up sometime... be fun to chat over a drink!!! cheers

Hi Steve:

Hope you and others get this...I am 60,female, coming to visit BA Oct 10 for couple weeks, I want to retire there and need to talk to someone about pros and cons, life there, etc.
I was born in BA, lived mostly US, bilingual,bicultural--
Can I meet with you or others?
Thanks so much,
Anita 2010

Back