Any knitters out there?

GreenLeaf

Registered
Although summer is upon us and the woollens will soon be stowed away again, I was wondering if there are any knitters out there who could help me out. I'm a bit of a novice with the needles (I can purl and knit and managed a basic jumper last year) and have bought a pattern (an English pattern, not Spanish) and some yarn which is a bit more ambitious and would really appreciate someone to guide me along whilst I do it. Sooooo.... I was wondering if any of you would be interested in a knitting group to meet up once or twice a week, or if there's someone who'd like me tu buy them a coffee or lunch every now and then in exchange for knitting tips and advice. I've seen yarn shops that have groups come together, but as my pattern and limited knowledge of knitting is all in English, I'm not sure if this would be much help to me!

Here's hoping there's a few out there interested in clicking needles and creativity... :)

Hi there. Im in the same boat as you but more of a begginer!! I am also interested in starting/joining a knitting club. Did you ever find anyone or anywhere? Thanks

Same here let me know if you get someone that can teach us more/. I ll love to learn. Im not really an expat cause im from here!!! hehehhehe

There´s a post in the Expat Events area about a knitting/crochet group which is starting up... :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Expat Events 14