Any recommendations for high quality chicken delivery?

I tried ordering from them and gave up, the person who replies to their Whatsapp is simply too stupid to take an order.
Yea I've been meaning to follow up with my experience here. Tried this week. They were out of all chicken except pollo de campo. Meaning no organic. They didn't even have regular chicken breasts (suprema). I asked if they were just out this week and he said no we only ever have the whole chicken and no organic. I asked why they then sent me a menu with all different chicken options if they don't actually have it...crickets. Also no entrañas. This one is a dud. Sorry for the false hope...it looked promising.

I have been looking for Organic Chicken as well and found this company called Cocorokeen in Carlos Keen. The owners name is Dario. They do deliver to CABA. However they only sell whole chickens. Price per chicken is ARS 1,500.-. Average weight is 2.1 - 2.5 kg. the minimum order is 3 chickens. Orders can be placed on line.
PS. I did not order any chickens yet - I thought it was a bit pricey.
Here is the link http://www.cocorokeen.com

1591568606018.png

Has anyone ever seen ground chicken/Turkey here? I've gotten some pretty good chicken burgers but wondering if it's possible to buy just the ground chicken/Turkey.

Has anyone ever seen ground chicken/Turkey here? I've gotten some pretty good chicken burgers but wondering if it's possible to buy just the ground chicken/Turkey.
My Spanish teacher actually told me it is not a thing here - you can get frozen turkeys (whole) in big supermarkets, but that’s all

I have been looking for Organic Chicken as well and found this company called Cocorokeen in Carlos Keen. The owners name is Dario. They do deliver to CABA. However they only sell whole chickens. Price per chicken is ARS 1,500.-. Average weight is 2.1 - 2.5 kg. the minimum order is 3 chickens. Orders can be placed on line.
PS. I did not order any chickens yet - I thought it was a bit pricey.
Here is the link http://www.cocorokeen.com

View attachment 7016
Wow! At that price I’d be expecting some golden geese

Yea I've been meaning to follow up with my experience here. Tried this week. They were out of all chicken except pollo de campo. Meaning no organic. They didn't even have regular chicken breasts (suprema). I asked if they were just out this week and he said no we only ever have the whole chicken and no organic. I asked why they then sent me a menu with all different chicken options if they don't actually have it...crickets. Also no entrañas. This one is a dud. Sorry for the false hope...it looked promising.
You win some, you lose some... my girlfriend ordered "pollo pastoril" which should be free-range chicken I guess, those people have delivered without any major problems before so I'll share the contact details when I get them. I tried ordering from @quecomescuandocomes, but they didn't have organic chicken last week, and their ordering process is a bit mystic as well.

My Spanish teacher actually told me it is not a thing here - you can get frozen turkeys (whole) in big supermarkets, but that’s all
That's about it, it's even difficult to get cold sliced turkey ("pavita"). I've never seen turkey sausages either, and even chicken sausages are not easy to find. The Venezuelan shop @fyqvinotinto has "pavita" and "chorizos de pollo" sometimes.

I used to buy my organic (not certified) chicken from Grafer at the El Galpón de la Mutual Sentimiento at Lacroze - Chacarita.
Great quality, texture, taste & smell (or lack of) LOL
However they are not selling there anymore due to the lock down. I just called Patricia Grafer - to find out how we could get a hold of her chicken. She told me that they recently started to do deliveries. She also confirmed that her chicken was organic but not certified.

Minimum order is ARS 1,500.- - Free delivery. By the way if you buy in big quantities prices are negotiable.
They deliver with a refrigerated truck to ensure that the product stays fresh.
You can contact her per Whatsapp to place an order or if you have any questions.

Patricias's Whatsapp is +54 92226472711

PS. I already ordered 10 Kg of "pechuga" which will be delivered on Thursday to our home in Ciudad Jardin.

Here is the List she sent me today.

LISTA DE PRODUCTOS.
Por favor!! Pasar los pedidos desde hoy hasta el MARTES 12hs!!!

Pollo kg $280
Pata-muslo kg $290
Pechugas Kg $470
Pech filet kg $490
Alitas kg $80
Milanesas kg $590

Carré kg $380
Costillitas kg$390
Pechito kg $400
Bondiola kg $420
Chorizos bombón puro cerdo kg $380
Morcilla bombón kg $270
Chorizos colorados kg $720
Milanesas de cerdo kg $505

Maple de huevos $ 350

Queso pategras x 100grs $72
Mozzarella x 100grs $50
Ricota x 100 grs $180
Manteca x 100 grs $56

Dulce de leche con azúcar orgánica x kg $180

Miel pura de Toay La Pampa
500grs: $210
Kg $ 340

Fideos vegetales de calazaza y zuccini bandeja $80
Bandeja verduras para sopa $70
Bolson verdura $700
Contiene.
Acelga. Puerro. Apio. Verdeo. Cabutia. Anco. Repollo y lechuga.

Paltas $40

Organico, Natural y Sustentable.

1591627937118.png

Back