Any runners out there?

appalach

Registered
Any runners out there? Interested in running together at least 1 day a week? Run then go for breakfast! Run then go for drinks!

About me: 28, living in Bs As 2 years, love to be outside- especially running or swimming, then eating back all the burned calories, then out to discos at night or visiting with friends.

Well, I am a runner, in BsAs, but 51, so far from discos these days :)... I am also a coach for running, and would love to get a group together here if you are talking beyond recreational running, or otherwise. Difficulty I have is that I don't live in the cf, but in Avellaneda, but taking that into account, always willing to go running :)

I'm interested. I'm 30, very athletic and prefer swimming and biking to running, but since I've been here I've started running as a way to explore the city. About 30 minutes every other day, but I'm not that fast. I'd probably enjoy it more with somebody, especially if it involved eating or drinking afterwards.

Well, I am slow too, and although I might baulk at disco's, I am always up for a drink afterwards - Though how many bars like sweaty runners ;) jajajajajaj

As an aside, have you guys heard about the Hash House Harriers in Buenos Aires, it's a Drinking club with a Running problem? They run on alternate sundays around the province, and its always good fun, sociable, fun running, and drinks :)

Hi runners! I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the Nike+ chip in BA? I have the shoe part but somehow the iPod part got lost in the move down here... does any one either know where I can buy one, or have one that they're not using that they would sell/loan me for about 4-6 months?? It would help soooo much in my marathon training! Thanks!

I run around the hipodromo in Zona Norte almost every week, which is nice because they block off the road on Sunday mornings. I'm not particularly fast either, if anyone is interested.

Hey everyone, I'm also an avid runner and am currently training for the BA Marathon in October. I would love to have some folks to go running with for my long runs on the weekends so if interested give me buzz. I'm currently up to 10 miles and run about an 8:30 mile for my long runs. I live in Palermo up in Barrio Norte and run around the various parks up there, very cool and a lot of people. Give me a buzz if interested. 15-5483-5397

i would like to get in on a group run... I arrived last week and am so in need of a run. I am currently coming back after a knee injury, so I am at about 2-3miles 10min miles... working my way back. If anyone wants to start meeting up let me know... I live close to Zoo and the parks. Send me a message!

TexanPaul said:
I run around the hipodromo in Zona Norte almost every week, which is nice because they block off the road on Sunday mornings. I'm not particularly fast either, if anyone is interested.
i go there on Sunday mornings with my wife and boys-boys on bikes-me sobering up behind them!!:confused: it,s Dardo Rocha ,off Santa Fe,San Isidro/Accassuso..but it could be snowing this weekend..:eek:

Back