Anybody know know a realtor? aka RENTAL HELP NEEDED

You might want to check out this post out about finding a realtor in Buenos Aires http://www.moveglobally.com/blog/2009-10-how-to-find-a-real-estate-agent-in-buenos-aires/. We also have a few hundred vacation rental properties from various different agencies in Buenos Aires at http://www.moveglobally.com/vacation-rentals/argentina.

It's going to be very hard to find a nice two bedroom furnished temporary rental for 3200 pesos in one of the more popular neighborhoods unless you have a lot of luck. Going direct with an owner is probably your best bet but be prepared to spend a lot of time looking around.

Eric

You don't have to see out a 24 month contract. You can leave after 6 months. You might not get your deposit back, but you can still legally leave without causing any problems for yourself or your garantia.

Hi, I have a 2 bedroom house with patio to rent on Av Estado de Israel, 4 blocks from subte Angel Gallardo. It is rented out for temporary lets so a 6 month let without guantia isn't a problem. Only thing is, it is curently rented til 17th Feb. If you're interested you can see photos online at www.traceyathay.com/house.html
We've done a couple of upgrades since the photos, and the cell number has changed: if you want more info, you can contact me on 15 55790996. Trey

It really shouldn't be that hard, but landlords here are often jerks and try to screw foreigners - some will haggle, others just say that's the price - try offering less and see what happenes. I never quite understood why a landlord would prefer to have their apartment sit empty rather take a bit less on the rent. I had a great 2 bedroom in Recoleta for A$R2700 all inclusive. No garantia and the landlady was a dream. I did leave before my 12 month lease was up, so I lost my deposit, but everything else was fine.

Thanks for all the help guys.

I lucked out and found a Massive 4 bedroom house with a GIGANTIC terrace for a really good price. Now I just need two roommates. Any body know any argentinos that are looking for a great room at a great price.

Back