Anybody up for outdoor coffee chat …???

How does next Wednesday sound? We can finalize the exact time & place next week, but somewhere near Alto Palermo (the Bulnes Subte D stop), and meet up beginning 4-5 pm, depending on comments from anyone here who has a time preference.

Can the tables at Starbucks be combined, or is it impossible to have a group larger than 4? There's another Starbucks on Julian Alvarez & Santa Fe, although that's closer to the Scalabrini-Ortiz stop.

How does next Wednesday sound? We can finalize the exact time & place next week, but somewhere near Alto Palermo (the Bulnes Subte D stop), and meet up beginning 4-5 pm, depending on comments from anyone here who has a time preference.

Can the tables at Starbucks be combined, or is it impossible to have a group larger than 4? There's another Starbucks on Julian Alvarez & Santa Fe, although that's closer to the Scalabrini-Ortiz stop.
Same problem @ Starbucks J. Álvarez not a lot of space ...I was thinking Dist. Los Arcos, santa Fe near Pacifico...lots of outdoor space on big patios tables...Starbux,other take outs on D line (Palermo stop)
Dist. Los Arcos

Distrito Arcos is a small outdoor outlet mall built inside a former railway viaduct. Outdoor seating only at this Starbucks store.
Tues/Wed/Thurs....usually not too busy around 4:00pm. Paraguay 4979....Subway D line, Palermo Station....about 5 blocks away.
I met with local friends there on 2 occasions in Sept and Oct but we had coffee elsewhere in the neighborhood.

I won't be joining you this time as I will be in the States. Enjoy it!

Distrito Arcos is a small outdoor outlet mall built inside a former railway viaduct. Outdoor seating only at this Starbucks store.
Tues/Wed/Thurs....usually not too busy around 4:00pm. Paraguay 4979....Subway D line, Palermo Station....about 5 blocks away.
I met with local friends there on 2 occasions in Sept and Oct but we had coffee elsewhere in the neighborhood.

I won't be joining you this time as I will be in the States. Enjoy it!
Hope you are planning to come to B.A. soon!
I can't make it on Wednesday either. Ill be teaching at that time.

Coffee Chat Wed. Nov. 10 @5:00 pm
Where: Distrito Los Arcos
Home to get there: Subte D ,stop Palermo, and bus that stops on Ave. Santa Fe and Juan B Justo (Pacifico area)...it's right under the train tracks. Entrance is on Juan B. Justo and/or Paraguay...
fk_local_gal__1475528759.png

Back