Anyone know jewelers in BA?

As Katti says, no one in their right mind would wear diamonds in BA! I personally feel it's risking a finger to wear a simple engagement ring.

Yes I agree that it is not a good idea to wear jewelry in public here. But there may be a niche for people who sell gold, silver or diamonds as an INVESTMENT, since lately there has been an increase in goverment promulged obstacles to purchase US dollars.
And in order to buy gold coins or bars, you have to provide your complete name, DNI number and address, making you a possible target for an armed robbery (or worse), since you are not assured that your personal info can not be leaked out to criminals.
But buying gold or diamond jewelry by passes all of this, I think, and could became the way to save for some rich Argies. Good Luck Henry

Very good point Henry, this has been big in Asia forever.

I am a trader (import-export) of jewellery. I live in BuenosAires and China, both.
I advise you NOT to get into the diamond buisness here if you do not know well the players.
Its dangerous even for us, the locals.

Along the street Libertad(and Corrientes), a jewelry behind another. It is the street of jewellers and there are ancient and modern and unusualbest jewlerypieces.

Back