Anyone Know Of Good Websites For American Tv Shows/movies?

You are so helpful!

I just did a really stupid download of a program that would allow me to view sites in the US and UK via firefox....
BAD NEWS!
I get this terrible page selling things
when I try to reach bravo or bbc!
it has taken over my ability to access bravo or bbc!
and firefox does not give me the ability to go backwards...
i was nervous and did system restore...
and that did not protect me

BE CAREFUL!
Run a free scan with ''Malwarebytes Anti-Malware''.

noobroom5.com works well for us. You have to pay for the tv shows, but all the movies are free. And they have a lot. Old and recent ones.

When dloading torrents just make sure to get torrents that have lots of seeders and read the comments for the torrent you are dload ing, more comments the better, usually will tell you quality, if a fake etc. I use piratebay or isohunt. For watching online, watchseries -- can't remember full URL but someone else posted, I usually only watch links from hosts filebox or movreel. Don't click any links that ask you to dload divx players etc, usually they are viruses, and you'll end up with some Codec-C ghosted virus that is a huge pain to get rid of...

When dloading torrents just make sure to get torrents that have lots of seeders and read the comments for the torrent you are dload ing, more comments the better, usually will tell you quality, if a fake etc. I use piratebay or isohunt. For watching online, watchseries -- can't remember full URL but someone else posted, I usually only watch links from hosts filebox or movreel. Don't click any links that ask you to dload divx players etc, usually they are viruses, and you'll end up with some Codec-C ghosted virus that is a huge pain to get rid of...
That's a good advice for many people here. Seemingly there are a couple of direct sites that work for some, but it's always definitely safer to use torrents and download series from respected uploaders. I remember using Cuevana.tv a while because of laziness. It's a perfectly safe site - until they got hacked a while ago and at such moments you are terribly vulnerable to attacks. Fortunately my browser blocked the plugin directly the moment it became unsafe. And even with torrents, don't forget to use up-to-date virus scanners, which to me sounds like a completely normal protection but some people just don't care.

Check out http://yify-torrents.com/home

You need to install utorrent first (Link), click on a movie and select the option "Download Torrent". Movies are re-encoded from good sources (bluray) to have a low size and this site has a lot of seeders (people who are sharing the full movie). Is a good option to get movies fast and is updated daily.

I can vouch for YIFY. First class stuff there.
Also Youtube has a surprising amount of older TV series and documentaries on it amongst other stuff.

http://glowgaze.com/ has a lot too and you can stream, but I download my movies and shows from pirate bay using utorrent, throw em on my flash drive and watch them on my TV instead of my computer.

Some must see shows for you guys:

1. Sons of Anarchy
2. The Walking Dead
3. Breaking Bad

In case you are on a mac - then check out TVShows 2 - http://tvshowsapp.com/

It is a fee app where you select/subscribe your favorite shows (in HD or SD) and it starts downloading new episodes once they become available (via torrent).

I should probably plug my own software here too: tvtumbler.
It's still pre-alpha (meaning it's still in development), but does all what tvshows2 does, and more. And it's completely free and open source.
It runs as an addon to xbmc (which means it's cross platform, it'll run on pretty much anything).

Anyone interested in trying it out, follow the linky above, or drop me a message. :)

Back