anyone meeting up this week?

mini

Registered
I need a beer! Let me know if you do plan something. :D

ElQueso

Registered
I'm snowed under with work, but I'm interested in meeting some of you folks! I have a weekly Thursday night dinner that my friends put on for me so I can have a solid night to plan to come into town. This Thursday I'm taking off work completely to go into town with my wife to run some errands before dinner - I may be free somewhere between say 5:00 and 8:00 if you all happened to be getting together at that time...

mini

Registered
Well, Thurs I have a dinner & I just checked.... It's scheduled at 8pm!! I know really early right? So if your in town a bit before that we could go to Antares for a pint or go to the same place as last time Mamaracha...

Next week though, I'd like to go to Jack the Ripper. It's my new favorite bar.

ashflo182

Registered
i have never been to jack the ripper but now that i have heard of it i need to go there! i am always down for drinks. keep me posted, everyone.

mini

Registered
ashflo182 said:
i have never been to jack the ripper but now that i have heard of it i need to go there! i am always down for drinks. keep me posted, everyone.

LOL. Love Jack the Ripper. We went for happy hour - 2 for 1. The bar tender is quite good. But we didn't stay too late. Left probably around 9:30. So... I don't know what goes on there late at night!!