Anyone Selling A Phone/phone Repair

citygirl

Registered
My twins of terror have broken my phone (again). I need to get another one. I'm looking for an android type phone if anyone is selling cheapish. (not interested in buying an uber-expensive iPhone or the like, thanks). I have personal.

Also - anyone have any recommendations for phone repair? This is the 2nd phone they've broken and I want to get a quote on repairing them. One is Galaxy 3 (the big one) and the other is the Galaxy S3 mini.

The area where most shops selling second hand phone and repair them is on Av Corrientes and Azcuenaga street, There are several galerias comerciales. You have to ask at several places and bargain.

I may be able to help you on one of 2 fronts. I have a not-uber-expensive-but-good phone for sale, and can also direct you to a phone-repair outfit I know and trust. PM me for details.

To buy a new liberado phone try Av, Santa Fe 2371 , Repair Galeria Americana Santa FE and Pueyrredon . Enter on Santa Fe, All the way to the end and then to the right, small shop Peruvian owned?

I have a Samsung S6 that isn't charging properly. I think the charging port may need to be replaced. Can anyone recommend a phone repair shop? Thanks

I am selling this phone:

Motorola Moto G XT1032 - 8GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone

I have had it about 9 months. Never dropped it, not a scratch. It works perfectly.

I'll part with it for 1.500 pesos.

I have a Samsung S6 that isn't charging properly. I think the charging port may need to be replaced. Can anyone recommend a phone repair shop? Thanks

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Repair Galeria Americana Santa FE and Pueyrredon . Enter on Santa Fe, All the way to the end and then turn right, on the right hand side towards the end, a small shop Bolivian owned? A young morocho boy. Does great work , assisted me and many people I know[/background]

It's worth pointing out that Citygirl started this thread two years ago and may not be relevant anymore.
I hope she got her phones fixed either way!

Reactions: ben
Back