Anyone Speak English? Asado?

Info Hash 514 – Bicentenario 200 Años del Historia

In a peculiar quirk of fate, the celebratory Hash marking 200th Anniversary of the Revolución de 25 de mayo falls into the organising hands of an ingles pelado y una irelandesa vieja!!!! Such is life and history!!!

But in order to celebrate this momentous occasion with style we are planning a Hash Criollo.

Therefore,
The run will be short.
The asado will be good.
Wine will be drunk.
Musica and danzas de argentina to follow.
Que Buena!!!!!

Important Info
Dress: Hash shirt for run, gaucho clothes for the DDs and asado.
Cost: $20 + everyone to bring a bottle of wine for the asado (Windy – not the usual tetrabric!!!)
Bring: mug, knife, fork, plate
Bring: a CD of your favourite piece of folklore music for a demonstration of classic folkloric dances.
Time: 11.00 to run at 11.30 (Tiempo ingles no argentino!)
Venue: Jose Penna 1028, San Isidro (bajo) – 4747 8379
Hares: Beautiful Bristols, Ivor, Hand of God, Foxy Lady

Car – Libertador until San Isidro cathedral. Pass cathedral for two more blocks until Primera Junta – turn right. Down Primera Junta and cross Tren de la Costa rail track and continue two more blocks until Caseros on left. Three more blocks to Jose Penna, turn right – half a block on left.

Train – Mitre line from Retiro to Tigre, get off at San Isidro. Cross tracks and walk up calle Belgrano towards cathedral. At fork in road fork off left. Continue for four blocks until plaza in front of cathedral. Continue across plaza, and down hill to calle La Salle, turn left one block to Primera Junta. Turn right and cross Tren de la Costa rail track and continue two more blocks until Caseros on left. Three more blocks to Jose Penna, turn right – half a block on left.

On On,

Los Hares

PLEASE confirm by Friday 21st May if you are planning to come to this Hash.as it will help us a lot!

Hey, sorrry I hadnt signed on in a few days, didnt realize how many responses I had. What days next week would be best for everybody? I'd really like to have some people here at my home, I'll prepare the asado, everyone else will have to bring a beer or a bottle wine, jaja, ... I think i have room for about 12 around the table, anymore than that and things could get complicated. Let's vote on a day, I'm free for a couple weeks so it makes no difference to me.

P.S. I have pets, if you have allergies I wouldn't reccomend coming, If they just bother you, I can put them out in the yard.

You know what, I like monday for it. Who's coming, lets plan on eating around 10, try to get here around 8/9. Send me private messages for directions. I'm in beccar, 3 blocks from the train. Hop on in belgrano and you'll be here in about 17 minutes, or take a cab. Car pooling wouldnt be a bad idea either.

Canceling..Sadly i have to travel to the US , family emergency, i'll post again in about two weeks when i get back to BA. i would really like to have a get together at home but i do have to head back home tomorrow for a week and a half. Sorry everyone..les pido disculpas pero tengo que viajar que tengo una urgencia en los estados unidos. voy a planear algo de vuelta en un par de semanas, espero que van a poder venir, que me disculpen por favor.. fue un gusto conocerlos en la cena ahi en el restaurant ese japones. la pase re bien..nos vemos todos pronto..perdoname! nos vemos comiendo asado en mi casa en el futuro cercano. Abrazos para todos-Cody

Sorry, i feel so bad

Back