Anyone use crypto hardware wallets in Argentina?

Fiscal

Registered
Is it possible to use a hardware wallet and just carry it around, buy things via Mercado Pago, etc, instead of with efectivo?

Why would you carry a crypto hardware wallet around? If you wanted to use crypto to pay for things download a crypto mobile wallet and keep petty cash on there.

I use Mercado Pago often. You can get discounts at a lot of places paying with MP, connect credit cards to it, pay bills, transfer money to friends.

Why would you carry a crypto hardware wallet around? If you wanted to use crypto to pay for things download a crypto mobile wallet and keep petty cash on there.

I use Mercado Pago often. You can get discounts at a lot of places paying with MP, connect credit cards to it, pay bills, transfer money to friends.

Because I want to carry one around.

Because I want to carry one around.
You can carry one around for fun. It is not an object intended to be carried around. Though, for fun, a gold chain will get you robbed slightly quicker. I don't believe you've ever used one if you are asking this question.

You can carry one around for fun. It is not an object intended to be carried around. Though, for fun, a gold chain will get you robbed slightly quicker. I don't believe you've ever used one if you are asking this question.

What is a real life actual situation in which you have used one?

Lmao...Fiscal are you getting a bit cranky in Miami?

No one in their right mind would carry around a hardware wallet because they want to. Unless of course you want to lose it in a boating accident.

Is Coinbase going to steal your Doge?
Chill. Coinbase won't steal your Doge. the market will steal the value of your Doge before it occurs to Coinbase. you don't direct spend on a hardware wallet. get a web/mobile wallet to spend your small amounts of crypto that you've previously transferred from your hardware wallet stored in your caja fuerte next to your glock and beans and your faraday cage with a linux-booting SSD inside. Good luck finding someone here to interact on a qr scan selfie hashtag style crypto transaction.

You don't carry a hardware wallet around. Nobody does unless they only have Doge and some hipster ego to stroke.

Back