Anyone use crypto hardware wallets in Argentina?

He wants an exchange that operates with Argentina which is a quite different regulatory environment.

Or at least they say so.

The whole idea of bitcoin is to provide an alternative to traditional banking system and give you a freedom to do whatever you want with your money. If you replace Bank of America with Coinbase, you are just changing one organization you decided to trust with another one. So, it kind of undermines the idea.
Hey man, Some people believe in the revolution and other people just want to make money.

You might be a true believer, but I like money. Revolution might succeed and i'll be right behind you. And Hopefully I'll make a buck while we celebrate the fall of the banking world order.

I don't plan on heavily spending on crypto -- doesn't this create a tax nightmare? I would just like to transfer a small amount (like $5000) to an exchange that Argentinians can use, or that people in Argentina can use (again, Coinbase won't let me use it from Argentina, but I signed up for an account two months ago when I came back to the US). I would like to play around with an Argentinian exchange and encourage friends to use it and send crypto around for fun. Something like Cash App that is super easy to use would be great. I would like to encourage more people to use crypto in Argentina.

Even though I am a US citizen, Coinbase would not let me even open an account in Argentina.

Something like Cash App that is super easy to use would be great...
Even though I am a US citizen, Coinbase would not let me even open an account in Argentina.

If the previous recommendations do not work for you for some reason, then the only choice is to wait until your beloved Coinbase and CashApp start accepting Argentinean customers.

This is what Satoshi Nakamoto said once: All this decentralized digital currency idea does not make any sense at all, unless you use either Coinbase, or CashApp.

Back