Anyone want to go to Patagonia?

emazz

Registered
Hey,
I'm trying to find a few people to go packing around Patagonia with. I'm not looking to break any records hiking, but i like to be outdoors, and really just want to get out there. I'm a 23 year old female, and hoping to leave next month. Let me know if your interested, or if you are looking for travel buddies for your own trip.

Liz

Liz, look us up in you are coming thru Bariloche. We hike most days with the doggies.

emazz said:
Hey,
I'm trying to find a few people to go packing around Patagonia with. I'm not looking to break any records hiking, but i like to be outdoors, and really just want to get out there. I'm a 23 year old female, and hoping to leave next month. Let me know if your interested, or if you are looking for travel buddies for your own trip.

Liz

Hi Liz, I'm looking for exactly that too! I've been living in BA since April, but returning to the UK for Christmas, so wanted to get Patagonia in before I leave! I'd love to do Puerto Madryn, Calafate (Perrito Moreno), maybe Bariloche and Ushuaia - where were you planning on going? In November? I'm from England, by the way...I teach English here, but in UK work as a music composer too. Let me know if you want to meet to discuss possibilities. I live in Palermo and study Spanish in Micro Centro, so could meet anywhere around there. Clea

Hey,

I'm actually down in Bariloche now, really nice here, came for a weekend and stayed for two months. There is a great hostel in the city on the lake called Patanuk. Is a nice place if you're looking to stick around a while.

Hiking with the dogs sounds nice, can you shoot me an email with your contact info. I'll be leaving town but coming back later next month.

Joe

[email protected]

Hi guys,

Probably this is not for now, but I will be in BA in march/april and I would love to go hiking! And Cleo, do you have any advice on language schools? I am also looking for a place to live for those two months and it would be great to share someting with other young people (locals or international people). I am 23 and will be in BA before I start my PhD in Amsterdam. If you or someone else has any advice, let me know!

Sasja

I will be spending about one month in Bariloche with my family. I will be arriving there around December 9th and staying through January 12th. I would love to go hiking with a group of people in the Bariloche area, etc. I go down there every year so I am familiar with a lot of the activities; white water rafting, hiking, fly fishing, etc. You can contact me via email and we can go from there!

Today was about 80 degrees and not a drop of wind. The flowers are going off at the moment!

hi,

I'm gonna organize a trip of 2 months and a half from Buenos Aires, Patagonia, Chile, North of Argentina and Chile and Finaly Bolovia, from the beginning of february up to the and of April, is anyone interrested to travel with me. I'm a french girls of 20 years old.
thank you for your answer

Solene

HOLA!
I'm new to BsAs and would like to connect with some folks down here for coffee, wine, dinner, dancing.... maybe traveling???
I am hoping to get to Patagonia (and Mendoza and Salta areas) at some time during my 4 month stay here.
It would be great to go with others rather than some package tour. I'm a single 50 yo woman in very good condition - as a geologist I've been hiking in the mountains back in the states for years with 30 yo men and have no trouble keeping up. My Spanish is good and I'm comfortable traveling alone, but it would be more fun to do a trip like this with others.

If you have any tips for any of these places I'd love to hear them!
TIA
mariana

Back