Anyone want to meet up in San Telmo?

monjela

Registered
Hola,

Just wondering if anyone wants to go out tonight (Fri) or tomorrow night in San Telmo somewhere?

I´m Australian with limited Spanish, 43 and staying here for a month. The invite is open to anyone...it would be good to get a little group together. I love good food and wine but am willing to try anywhere for the experience :D

Hope to hear from some people soon...

Hi

So how have your first few days been? I was in BA two years ago and still ove it this time despite the increase in costs and supposedly crime. Did you chose San telmo over Palermo and have you found a place??

Michael from Melbourne:)

I'm 47 y, originally from here but lived nearly all my life abroad. Now, since 3 months living here and love also good food, the vegetarian are surprisingly good! I'm open to meet people here, tonight and tomorrow I'll visit tango-lessons.

Hi again

I am not available tonight but why don't you come to the picnic in Palermo on Sunday. You will meet a lot of people at once and probably get some good info on the city. It would also be good for me to have another Australian there. Details are on the thread which is still on the home page.

M from M

M from M····I chose San Telmo and yes, I am planning on coming to the picnic on Sunday. Thanks for making me notice it wasn´t Saturday as I was planning to go tomorrow! see you there.

mariano-BCN····I will try to come to the tango class tonight, although I don´t have any dancing shoes. Maybe I just watch the first one¿¿

Back