Anywhere to Buy Saltwater Aquarium in BA?

BKK to BA

Registered
Im a mairine aquarium hobbyist and want to set up a nice size saltwater tank.Can anyone advise on a place to pickup tanks,equipment,fish etc...?And if so what are the prices in comparison to the states?

Tnanks in advance!

I stopped into my vets office today, and she has aquariums there but 'aquas dulces' fresh water. She had an index of all the fish stores in the city and finally found one that has 'acuario marino' salt water tanks. They are called Acuario Marino and are in Belgrano on Monroe 2565. I would assume the equipment is not cheap here.

flippinkittin said:
I stopped into my vets office today, and she has aquariums there but 'aquas dulces' fresh water. She had an index of all the fish stores in the city and finally found one that has 'acuario marino' salt water tanks. They are called Acuario Marino and are in Belgrano on Monroe 2565. I would assume the equipment is not cheap here.

Thanks Katrina!Saltwater tanks,fish and equipment are expensive everywhere,def not a poor mans hobby.Did a quick look at the links and there seems to be no Angels to be had here...which sucks cuz they are my fav.Will have to stop in and check in person.

Back