Apartment For Sale

Jaredberryman

Registered
I am selling an apartment in the heart of Caballito. Here are some details for the apartment:

- 64 mts squared
- Balcony, 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, 1 small bath with shower
- fully equipped for now with furniture, silverware, pots, pans, etc.
- includes tv, air conditioning, towels, etc.
- 5 blocks from subway, 15 minute bus ride from Palermo
- Near restaurants

I have no idea what price to charge with the crazy real estate market right now. If you are interested in buying an apartment in a major hub of Buenos Aires, then I am sure we can figure out what a reasonable price is. If you are interested PM me and I will send pictures.

Real estate agents give FREE appraisals for the asking.

Your post will get more attention on this forum if posted under CLASSIFIEDS - Real Estate

Real estate agents give FREE appraisals for the asking.

Your post will get more attention on this forum if posted under CLASSIFIEDS - Real Estate

Thanks, missed the classifieds section. If you have ever sold with a real estate company, you will realize they have absolutely no clue on what a property is worth. I have done it before, and ended up putting a price that seemed right to me. Just pointing that out.

yes i feel tex's pain...i had real estate agents tell me my place was worth 140,000 up to 200,000 so really nobody knows what they are doing....

your property and everything else you want to sell is worth someone will pay for it.

add "the amount that" between "worth" and "someone" - at least that's what I think was the meaning :)

add "the amount that" between "worth" and "someone" - at least that's what I think was the meaning :)

"What" was the one key word that was missing from the sentence, and if it had been inserted between "worth" and "someone" the complete sentence would have expressed the intended meaning.

And your version does as well.
emo32.gif

"What" was the one key word that was missing from the sentence, and if it had been inserted between "worth" and "someone" the complete sentence would have expressed the intended meaning.

Says the syntactically challenged...

Back