Apartment in Colegiales

rolja

Registered
Unique opportunity to rent a new apartment in Colegiales (Teodoro Garcia y Conde) available from May.

The building has only 6 apartments and has been published in Architectural magazine Summa last July.
The apartment is fully furnished, comprises of 1 master bedroom and a 2nd bedroom that is laid out as a studio, living/dining area with floor to ceiling windows facing a large timber decked balcony.
The apartment has its own private car parking space on the ground floor.

Photos here http://sites.google.com/site/tgarcia3263/

Price can be negotiated on the basis of term. No smokers, no pets.

I am looking for 750usd/month based on a min 3 month stay for 2 people max. This includes building expenses, ABL (municipal tax), water, gas, electricity, cable TV, wifi broadband, telephone line rental, car parking space. Cleaning can be included in the rent at an extra cost.

We can discuss a discount if you are planning to stay for more than 6 months.

Feel free to contact me with any queries.

Hello

I am looking for a place from 9th of may, It's for me and my boyfriend and our baby, we are currently a place in Palermo Chico, a bit too expensive, so we need something cheaper so we can rent for longer. We want to stay till november, what would the discount be like?

Thank you.

Buenos Dias...We are two early retired American men that split living between Ajijic Mexico and BsAs. We arrive 02DIC09 for 7 months or longer...we are looking for long term...We do not smoke, do not have children, and-or pets. We are very clean...
Please provide information for long term rental
gracias y ciao
Michael and Robin

Hi,
I have posted this thread a while ago, in the meantime I withdrew until mid June, currently I am in BA and have a chance to show the apartment myself.
I would also be willing to negotiate the asking price.
I am in BA until Sunday, if anyone is interested feel free to contact me on 15 5829 8751.

Back