appartment/people to share with

Pascale

Registered
Im here to learn spanish and dance tango, will stay here one year, this will be my base and then Im thinking of traveling a bit more in southamerica

Im 21years old and from sweden, speak also french and a bit arabic and soon spanish.

Im searching for an appartment, and also people who want to share one. I have a tight budget dont want to pay more than 350 US$/month, the cheaper it is the better!
---> It is important to have a good kitchen (cook my own food), a room of my own, good internet connection, an appartment where it s not allowed to smoke (allergic to smoke), washingmachine, near to the big avenues or subte...

im searching for people that are calm, that prefare to live in a clean place etc. me myself I try to live my life according to Ayurveda; waking up early to practice yoga, spend a lot of time in the kitchen for the cooking etc.

Thanks,

PAscale:)

Hi Pascal

My boyfriend and I are currently looking for a short term flat share in BA whilst we study Spanish and look for jobs. In a perfect world we'd find jobs and therefore could commit to renting an apartment for 1 year...and beyond, but unfortunately due to dwindling finances we can only accept an apartment for 2/3months. We have just arrived in Santiago and plan to get to BA in 1 week / 10 days when we need to start renting an apartment.

Would you consider sharing with a couple? When do you need to start renting an apartment from?

We have both lived in house and flat shares in London so consider ourselves well house trained and mindful of living with others.

Perhaps, I could give you a call / or more detailed email so I can tell you a bit more about us.

I look forward to hearing from you

Erica

Hi Pascal, im an argentinian girl 25 years old. And i share my apartment with a colombian girl but she is leaving next week. The room is big and has a big window with lots of light. Has furnitures.
The apartment has another room that i use to study and you can use it aswell.
TV, wifi, laundry room, terrace and housekeeping.
Alegryc to cigarrets too. But sometimes when my friends come i let them smoke.
It is located in the heart of Palermo. Gorriti and Uriarte street.
350 USD is what im asking for.

If you have any concerns please consult!

Hola Vale, estoy interesado en saber mas información de ese apartamento.
Soy de Guatemala, 23 años, te dejo mi correo [email protected]
Estoy viendo opciones y decidirme por la mas conveniente, iré a estudiar a Buenos Aires, UPalermo. Enviame tu correo, o si te interesa enviame toda la información y fotos si puedes. Te lo agradecería. GRACIAS!!

A good kitchen?? Is this your first visit to BA? $3000/mo apartments do not have good kitchens!

I'd advise you to take a room in an already established apartment. Getting one of your own as a non Argentine will be difficult.

Hello, I own a 45m2 flat in downtonw, on the last floor of a 70's style building.
It is ideally for a couple of non smoking people. Interested? have a look at some pictures and location at www.aticodelibertador.com
I'm an expat as well!
cheers,
Atico.

Hello, I am a student and need a smoker friendly apartment close to the university of belgrano starting in mid july, if you know anyone please let me know!

Hi,

Also I have a friend female coming to Buenos Aires in June. She's 25 and is coming to study and experience the culture...She prefers to share with someone cause she'll be new to the area and would like to share with people who are mature, calm and is also working on a tight budget around US$300-$350.

Would anyone have a room available? You'd be of great help!:)

Thanks so much!
Amanda!

Back