AR Citizenship question

Butterpopcorn

Registered
I'm S.korean and I want to get Argentine Citizenship.
1)Is it still possible to get Argentine citizenship by illegal stay?
2)I don't know Spanish, but can I get citizenship?
3)What is the average time it takes to get citizenship?

I want to hear Christian Rubilar's opinion.Please answer me Dr.Rubilar.(Quora user recommendation you)

Korea has a v good passport. Why you want to leave Korea?

No quotes today, I’m in a taxi and to quote with the i-phone ia a nightmare.
1) Only with a lawyer. Avoid paralegals.
2) depends, the test is at the end and after 2 years you can approve it. There are many judges who does not request this, the proscutor of the Chamber and the Court neither and Supreme Court is going to decide probably this year.
3) you need 2 years of living here (or argentine child or spounse). You can apply before. So, minimum 2 years up to 3 in your case.

In Korea, there are many bad social custom for example, if you do not go to a good university, you can not get a job.

Ps:how can I reply like "◎◎◎ said:"?

No quotes today, I’m in a taxi and to quote with the i-phone ia a nightmare.
1) Only with a lawyer. Avoid paralegals.
2) depends, the test is at the end and after 2 years you can approve it. There are many judges who does not request this, the proscutor of the Chamber and the Court neither and Supreme Court is going to decide probably this year.
3) you need 2 years of living here (or argentine child or spounse). You can apply before. So, minimum 2 years up to 3 in your case.
Can Argentine citizens get Spanish citizenship in two years?

Can Argentine citizens get Spanish citizenship in two years?

it seems you are targetting many citizenships or escape from Korea.

If you are in a hurry, i suggest you try the Carribean economic citizenship (eg St Lucia) ..single person can get it for 125k usd all included... all done in 4 months.

or if you are aiming for Europe, you can try to become a resident. Or with Korean passport, you can live in Georgia as a tourist for 12 months legally. Rinse and repeat.

or you can enter Cambodia, as a tourist..apply for a business visa as a agent..cost 50 usd and ive there for a year. Rinse and repeat.

Back