Architect / Architectural Lighting Designer

kikedeolivos

Registered
Hi all,

My name is Salvador (born in Buenos Aires)

I lived for 6.5 years in Houston, TX (still here) and 14 months in Chicago, IL.

I will be returning to Argentina very soon and I'm offering my services to the BAEXPATS community and also willing to make new friends.

I am an Architect (graduated from the Faculty of Architecture, Design and Urban Planning - University of Buenos Aires) and I'm also an Architectural Lighting Designer.

I have broad expertise in both domestic and International markets, from residences and art collections to hospitality and big developments.

Your inquires are welcomed!

Please visit my website at
www.salvadorsevita.com

Thank you.

Hi all,

I'm finally back in Buenos Aires and enjoying this incredible weather and, willing to make new friends: any Architect on the BAexpats forum?

Regards,
Salvador

www.salvadorsevita.com

Hi Salvador!

I'm an architectural designer, currently looking for freelance work as well. I graduated from the University of Miami with a B.Arch almost 3 years ago and was almost done with my IDP before moving from the States. I moved to Buenos Aires just about a month ago and would love to meet some other designers/architects. Lighting is an aspect I've always wanted to study more! Nice website, by the way, and a very impressive portfolio.

I recently became LEED accredited, is that something practiced in Buenos Aires? I've worked on a variety of projects, but mostly hospitality. I see that you've done some work in Dubai... the last firm I worked at had a huge presence there, though I only worked briefly on one of the projects.

Hi Bianca, nice to hear from you.

LEED in Argentina, maybe in 30 years or so ;)

I came back 3 days ago and still getting used to the change.

How long will you be here?
We'll need to get together sometime and talk.

Best
Salvador

hi Salvador welcome back im a designer but a horticultural designer and planner......a little different but when i travel i mainly look at buildings and city structure. i was also a loeb fellow in the grad school of architecture at harvard in 2000 but studied cuban cities rather than individual building design. we will have to get together sometime. or if one of your projects needs a garden.... david murbach you can google me or write at murbach at aol.com

if any of you need a photographer let me know ;)

are you involved in LED usage? would love to learn about them

kikedeolivos said:
Hi Bianca, nice to hear from you.

LEED in Argentina, maybe in 30 years or so ;)

I came back 3 days ago and still getting used to the change.

How long will you be here?
We'll need to get together sometime and talk.

Best
Salvador

:) It is quite a change! I'm going on a photography tour this weekend, so I'm looking forward to getting to know the city and it's architecture a bit better.

I'll be here for a year, mas o menos, and would love to get together. I'll send you a PM with my contact info so we can set something up.

delfo said:
if any of you need a photographer let me know ;)

are you involved in LED usage? would love to learn about them[/quote

Hi Delfo,

Yes, I have been using LED technology but to complement the regular lamp sources: LED is not quite there yet and for high output demand, is an expensive one.

Bianca said:
:) It is quite a change! I'm going on a photography tour this weekend, so I'm looking forward to getting to know the city and it's architecture a bit better.

I'll be here for a year, mas o menos, and would love to get together. I'll send you a PM with my contact info so we can set something up.

Hi Bianca,

Got your message and will contact you.

diego7david said:
hi Salvador welcome back im a designer but a horticultural designer and planner......a little different but when i travel i mainly look at buildings and city structure. i was also a loeb fellow in the grad school of architecture at harvard in 2000 but studied cuban cities rather than individual building design. we will have to get together sometime. or if one of your projects needs a garden.... david murbach you can google me or write at murbach at aol.com

Hi Diego,

A landscape designer with experience is always a must for any project: I will keep your contact info.
Thanks

Back