Are Mexican Pesos usable at the blue exchange places?

rob0001

Registered
They are the current and clean 500 peso notes...the largest they have here. Does anyone know the exchange rate for these?
Thank you all for your help.

They are the current and clean 500 peso notes...the largest they have here. Does anyone know the exchange rate for these?
Thank you all for your help.
I've personally never seen any demand for them, doesn't mean that they're worthless though.

I've seen blue rates for USD, EUR, BRL, UYU, GBP, CLP, BOB, CAD, and PYG but not MXN.

I would say that it's important to keep in mind that anything that isn't USD will basically take a couple
% off what their value vis a vis the dollar is, i.e. you might get $1 USD worth of pesos per Euro instead
of 1.02.

I would say that it's important to keep in mind that anything that isn't USD will basically take a couple
% off what their value vis a vis the dollar is, i.e. you might get $1 USD worth of pesos per Euro instead
of 1.02.

in some places a euro might be at a premium sometimes, I got 302 pesos per euro and 286 pessos per dollar 2 days ago, which implies an exchange rate of 1.056 while at international markets, the EUR/USD rate was 1.017

Back