Argentina Columbia Game.

Travelbug how much did you pay for platea tickets if you dont mind me asking? I might actually buy a cpl on mercado if the price is right

sony_columbia_pictures.jpg

Columbia

columbia-map.jpg

Colombia

And here I was asking myself when did Columbia University get a decent enough football team to play in Argentina.

I also got excited to see my alma mater get its ass kicked by an Argentine football team. . . 10 to 0 would be a good outcome for the lions.
There was actually a match between an American football team from a US university and the Argentine rugby team yesterday, so hell, it could happen.

Travelbug how much did you pay for platea tickets if you dont mind me asking? I might actually buy a cpl on mercado if the price is right

Platea bajo tickets were 750, platea media tickets were 790 and platea alta were 390.

Just got a ticket from landingpadba.com website. If anyone is curious about more details: http://landingpadba.com/activitytypes/soccer-tickets-and-tours/

Chancellor those prices look pretty good, pretty comparable to mercadolibre.
I actually really want to go and am thinking about getting a ticket.
The only thing I am worried about is whether Messi is going to play or not?!?

trennod, it's like standing in the street corner and asking every girl if she would sleep with you. 199 out of 200 will say 'no' or ignore you (at best), but one may just agree with you. But for that to happen, you need to be standing in the corner of the street. The attempted point was that if you want to see Messi play live, you need to be there. Buy a ticket and let's go :)

Back