Argentina introduces major tax reform

Raising taxes (or not letting them expire) is the easy part and makes the IMF happy. I give President Fernández a lot of credit for his road tour to enlist the help of other counties and organizations with the debt restructuring. But, what is the government actually doing to boost the economy, and increase production and investment?

Raising taxes (or not letting them expire) is the easy part and makes the IMF happy. I give President Fernández a lot of credit for his road tour to enlist the help of other counties and organizations with the debt restructuring. But, what is the government actually doing to boost the economy, and increase production and investment?

Amazing reception in Europe , to receive the support of leaders, each day of the week. !!!

Your million dollar question? Measures..? The Social Card for the low income , Precios cuidados Program!. As far as pymes and investment measures not much. Benefits for the Agro..? the major source of income? new retenciones.

Waiting to hear AF's 90 day report...? when the honeymoon will be over.

Well it certainly takes a Nobel Prize Winner (Stiglitz) , a Columbia Professor ( Guzman) to develop a strategy to restructure the Debt namely:." We will pay When we have the Money" (When the Economy Grows will Pay). They could have asked me for the same Proposal with no Cost..LOL

Today Fernandez is meeting with Thomas Piketty, in Paris, another Nobel Prize Winner? Maybe his Recommendation will also be "Pay whenever you Can"

During President Fernandez Presentation in Paris at the École des Sciences Politiques/Science Po Paris.

A graduate student asked Fernandez “ If you tell me One of the major Problems in Argentina is inequality, I want to ask you, taking into account that in the last hundred years many decades were governed by the party you belong to, what responsibility does Peronism have?
What specific features of Peronism contributed to this, and what will you change about these features?

See the article for Fernandez response..!

During President Fernandez Presentation in Paris at the École des Sciences Politiques/Science Po Paris.

A graduate student asked Fernandez “ If you tell me One of the major Problems in Argentina is inequality, I want to ask you, taking into account that in the last hundred years many decades were governed by the party you belong to, what responsibility does Peronism have?
What specific features of Peronism contributed to this, and what will you change about these features?

seems like i can sum that up by saying, "Argentina would be so much better if peronists weren't always cleaning up the messes of others. but never mind what we might have done wrong it doesn't matter anyway."

what a joke.

Have give Fernández credit for his detailed answer, even if one doesn't agree with his response!

Have give Fernández credit for his detailed answer, even if one doesn't agree with his response!

Fernandez answer was a variation of the Argentine Favorite Response for Any Question..." Y Vos ?" (What About YOU?) .
A defensive strategy to kick the ball to the other side of the Court..!

However the response was quite elaborate, and he didn't lose his cool. Probably for the French Audience was an even call..!

When can we expect the headline: "Argentina Introduces Major Spending Reform"?

Sadly, we all know the answer to that...

Back