Argentina most unhappy country in the world ?

perry

Registered
Argentina came out number one in this survey as the unhappiest country in the world . The economic situation for most argentinians is the catalyst for their grief as the current crisis is the worst they have encountered in their lifetimes. Now coming on two years in recession . Decimated wages in a weak currency. and very high living costs created these conditions.

I look forward to your thoughts on this survey

Argentina came out number one in this survey as the unhappiest country in the world .

... se basa en un cuestionario online que se realizó en 28 países ... De Argentina participaron más de 500 personas.

In these kinds of surveys I always check where is South Sudan. But here we are talking about about 28 countries only, 500 Internet users. South Sudan is not mentioned at all. I am disappointed :).

I walk the streets with a smile on my face because I feel so joyful all the time. I give a smile to everyone who walks by. Most look away, but occasionally someone smiles back.

I admire you for your attitude.

Considering the large amounts of people that keep on coming from Venezuela and elsewhere, this sounds curious.
Unless unhappy refers to “who likes to bitch more”. Then we return to @Fiscal’s sentiment.

Back