Argentina re-opening international flights in August!

I would love to see more of this country while I'm here. I don't need to necessarily go to the airport as I have a vehicle.

Only problem is your can't even move around by car/bus/train...

I am ticketed on Delta as well for December 7th. I have zero faith in anything actually happening and if it does, it should be completely upside down from normal. I really can't see anything "NORMAL" until there is a vaccine. That vaccine at it's earliest is sometime in the first half of 2021. I would love to be wrong, but I am trying to be objective.

Just saw on the tv that officially international flights wont open in September. I am currently booked with BA on the 5th of sept so i am now waiting to see if it gets cancelled again.... hopefully they start doing a once a week flight like the other companies

Just saw on the tv that officially international flights wont open in September. I am currently booked with BA on the 5th of sept so i am now waiting to see if it gets cancelled again.... hopefully they start doing a once a week flight like the other companies
Where are you flying to? There are many options...

London but i was hoping to not have to buy a new flight. If it does get cancelled i will have no option though
You can ask BA to rebook you via Madrid with Iberia. It s the same airline. Alternatively, get a refund and book with Iberia.

You can ask BA to rebook you via Madrid with Iberia. It s the same airline. Alternatively, get a refund and book with Iberia.
Unfortunately because the iberia flights are “special flights” they cant book me me on one of those.

Unfortunately because the iberia flights are “special flights” they cant book me me on one of those.
Ask them to rebook you on Iberia on the 4 or 11 of September. These re not special flights yet if they become you would have been confirmed on those flights so you should be on as long as you are citizen or resident of Argentina. Alternatively you can fly to São Paulo and fly on AR — they will operate 2-3 flights a week from GRU. So you have several options.

Back