Argentina Tops List Of 20 Signs Of Global Economic Meltdown

Why do Argentines want dollars?

Because the US embassy (yes you read well, attack me with whatever you want) is doing its job.

Some people dont put toghether the idea of some currency gaining weight and the people who work behind that to happen.

Proof that gold manipulation was the cause of the last big drop in gold prices recently. These bots can't even hide it anymore. That or they don't even care to try. You can actually tell the dumping started in Chicago ( futures ) and not New York ( GLD ). Amateurs to say the least.

20140106.GLD.10.14.12.880_1ms.0.gif

20140106.GC.G14.10.14.12.880_1ms.0.gif
That is PROOF?

I wonder why the dollar has been gaining against major and minor currencies. Why do Argentines want dollars? Because the US govt is getting jittery?

'cause people in general are ignorant..if not stupid.

..and not prepared in the least for the coming collapse.

At best, the US dollar (today) is a faith-based currency...

..to say the least.

That is PROOF?
Those drawings are very solid proof to anyone who has his finger on the pulse.

The ultimate proof: If you divide the average distance from Sun to Earth measured in Pyramid inches (each one twenty-fifth of a sacred cubit) with the number of contracts in a group (338) you get 1740688533. When you divide this number by 2613646.44595 you get 666
exactly the number of the beast!!!!!!

The_number_of_the_beast_is_666_Philadelphia%2C_Rosenbach_Museum_and_Library.jpg

Golden cheeks

Check gold prices at OANDA http://www.oanda.com...storical-rates/

Currency I Have: Gold (oz) = xau.
Set range to 5 years.
Compare with any currency you want, like USD, Albanian Lek, Aruban Florin, GBP, Belize dollar, ... and shock!
- the bloody exchange rate is moving up and down over the years - sooooooo strange for those who don't have clue to how the market works.

Golden cheeks

Check gold prices at OANDA http://www.oanda.com...storical-rates/

Currency I Have: Gold (oz) = xau.
Set range to 5 years.
Compare with any currency you want, like USD, Albanian Lek, Aruban Florin, GBP, Belize dollar, ... and shock!
- the bloody exchange rate is moving up and down over the years - sooooooo strange for those who don't have clue to how the market works.

I bought gold at less than $300 USD per ounce in 2001.

I also sold the house I built for $70K in 2000 for $250K in 2006...and did not have to pay one cent in taxes to the IRS.

And I'm not asking anyone to take my advise how to invest their money.

I'm just happy.

Very, very happy.

Especially with my investment in property in the south of Provincia Buenos Aires.

Back