Argentina travel blog - Guide to Argentina

James02

Registered
Hi everyone!

Firstly, apologies if it's not ok to post this type of thing here. In such case, please feel free to remove the post.

I've been living in Argentina for just over 6 months now, I'm originally from the UK. Over the past year, I've been working on a travel guide/blog about Argentina, which I'm trying to grow as much as I can. The website and the information on it are mainly aimed at tourists and expats, so I wanted to share it with people on here as maybe it could be of some use!

The website is www.guidetoargentina.com. There is also an Instagram with the same name, Guide to Argentina.

I'd really appreciate anyone giving the page a quick look, or sharing with anyone who might be new to Argentina! It's still early days, but there's quite a bit of useful info on there for tourists and expats!

I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you one of these weeks at one of the weekly coffee chats!

Cheers!

Great blog, thanks! I will refer to it as I will be traveling to BA early in the New Year for the first time.

Hi James, congrats your blog looks great, and is loading fast.
I have read a few articles and they are well written. Images look authentic
I would recommend insert ytube videos ( no need to be your own ), e.g. cerro chapelco I am sure you can find them on ytube and
embed them in your posts ( helps with dwell time, visitors time on site ). Buena Suerte

Hi James, congrats your blog looks great, and is loading fast.
I have read a few articles and they are well written. Images look authentic
I would recommend insert ytube videos ( no need to be your own ), e.g. cerro chapelco I am sure you can find them on ytube and
embed them in your posts ( helps with dwell time, visitors time on site ). Buena Suerte
I appreciate you taking a look, glad you liked it! Thanks for the suggestion, it's a good idea!

Back