Argentina v BRAZIL game

elcomandante

Registered
Can anyone tell where i can find more info on obtaining or at least trying to obtain tickets for this game and also info on the transportation to Rosario from BA for the game?...ie I presume we would we have to stop over a night and return on the bus in the morning

does anyone think we may have a chance if we just go there the day before and try to buy them at the stadium?...I hear they are only offically on sale a day before the game!...surely this cant be true!

Any info what so ever would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Go to Rosario one of these days and wait hours, hours and hours in a line at a local bank with no guarantee you can get tickets

If you go before the game be prepared to pay atleast 1500 peso

I would pay 4 times the face value for a ticket for this game

elcomandante said:
Can anyone tell where i can find more info on obtaining or at least trying to obtain tickets for this game and also info on the transportation to Rosario from BA for the game?...ie I presume we would we have to stop over a night and return on the bus in the morning

does anyone think we may have a chance if we just go there the day before and try to buy them at the stadium?...I hear they are only offically on sale a day before the game!...surely this cant be true!

Any info what so ever would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

http://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/futball-entradas

Bus trip cost about 60 peso(?) and 120(?) for a return ticket. If I were you I would leave early on saturday, spend a few hours before the game in the city and near the stadium, go out after the game or grab some dinner and travel back at night to BA.

Bus trip is like 5 hours

BlahBlah said:
They are not yet for sale, It smells like a ripoff scam

Now I know why I never post to try and help. All the man asked for was any info. FU

dennisr said:
Now I know why I never post to try and help. All the man asked for was any info. FU

Yeah but do you really want to offer a rip-off scam to somebody?

Back