Argentine company looking for native English teachers

Katie

Registered
Hey everyone,

The Argentine company I work for is looking for another teacher (again). Here's the info:

[FONT=&quot]Soloingles.com is looking for a native teacher for our evening shift from 20hrs to 24hrs, 5 days a week.
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Who we are: Our company teaches English online through Skype and MSN to professionals around the globe. All classes are given from our office and virtually no prep-work is involved before classes.
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Who we are looking for: a dynamic, energetic native teacher with experience teaching English. We need someone who is flexible, professional and patient and living in Buenos Aires long-term.
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]What we offer:
-4 hours a day (20hrs to 24hrs), 5 days a week shift (Monday to Friday). Possible full-time, 8 hours per day (16hrs to 24 hrs) position if all goes well.
-Contracted work with obra social and paid vacation: As soon as you start as a full-time teacher you will be contracted and able to apply for a work visa.
-Excellent work environment with no travel throughout the city.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Send CV to calbinati[FONT=&quot]@soloingles.com[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Check out our website: [FONT=&quot]www.soloingles.com.ar[/FONT][FONT=&quot] for more information.

[/FONT]
[/FONT] You can also send me a PM if you have more questions.

Do you actually get anyone that is interested with that slave salary?
My dog walker probably makes more than that.

Quick Question.

Do i have to have a certificate to teach english in Baires? Either one or one, or in a school or institution? Can i get my certificate in Baires as well as in the US? any info would help, thanks!

MatiArg,

In general it depends on the school or institute and what they require. We at Soloingles.com do not require a certification since we teach in a different manner than most institutes. There are many programs both online and in person that offer certification and they tend to be standardized around the world (so it doesn't matter what country you take the course in).

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Back